Monday, November 12, 2012

Progress...



Today I underestimated my child yet again. There is no school, and I struggle with no school days. Finding things to do that keep him busy. So we worked on a worksheet. We matched words, and put the word "eat" up on the fridge so he could read it, and use it. He wanted cereal for a snack. When he requested "more", I poured just a few squares into the bowl, which got me a dirty look. He picked up the box, poured himself some more and set the box down on the counter. He then said "eat" very matter of factly. Okay, Chandler. I need to quit doing things for you and assuming you will pour the whole box in, or not know what to do. We also drove past the doctors office today on the way to the bank, and you didn't start crying. Progress!!! You are growing up before my eyes, and I'm afraid. For both of us. But we'll make it.



No comments:

Post a Comment